$CSP Browning West, LP, the 3d largest shareholder in Countryside Properties PLC with a 9.4% stake issued a public proposal to separate Partnerships and Housebuilding segments. Read their 60 pages presentation about value creation in UK Housing market and CSP's potential #buy
This week Countryside Properties $CSP (#bullish) reported strong update with total forward order book up 17% and stable ASP. This dynamic contrasts Springfield Properties $SPR which earlier (September 29) reported -24.3% revenue decline for FY2020.
David Lyons 15 Oct 2020, 11:48
$CSP Positive trading update #bullish Total completions of 4,053 homes (2019: 5,733 homes)
• Private ASP of £364,000 (2019: £367,000)
• Net reservation rate of 0.78, in line with our target range (2019: 0.84)
• Average open sales outlets at 63 (2019: 56)
• Total forward order book up 17% at £1.4bn (2019: £1.2bn)
• Net cash of £98.2m (2019: £73.4m)
• Successful placing of £250m in July
• Two new Partnerships Framework Agreements signed
Robert Sheridan 08 Sep 2020, 17:22
$BDEV$CSP$PSN$TW. The CMA is launching enforcement action involving 4 leading housing developers it believes may have broken consumer protection law in relation to leasehold homes. #bearish
Countryside Properties PLC offers property development services. The Company constructs houses, commercial, office, industrial, retail, and recreational facilities. Countryside Properties serves customers in the United Kingdom.