Trending stocks
$HSBA  
$QPP  
$TSCO  
$SKY  
$BRBY  

Prudential Plc

Prudential plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of retail financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals and businesses in Asia, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom.

Industry: Life Insurance

Ticker Exchange ISIN Name
$PRU LSE Main Market GB0007099541 GBP0.05
$2378 HKEx Main Board GB0007099541 Code: 2378 GBP0.05

Twit about PRU stock

Use $ before stock tickers (like $ABB), # before hashtags (like #buy)

Latest twits on Prudential Plc (PRU)

Lisa Hoppe 03 May 2015, 08:14

$2378 has quite an attractive P/E vs. historical levels #bullish

Kourtney West 03 May 2015, 08:08

$2378 use current stock correction as a good entry point, Prudential Plc business model has growth potential for 20% appreciation this year #buy

4

Matthew Cameron 20 Apr 2015, 16:13

$PRU The stock decline due to announced CEO departure is an overreaction. Prudential has a strong growth platform and will continue to deliver growth, mostly from Asia where people became rich enough to focus on pensions. #buy

4

Colin Williams 05 Apr 2015, 10:24

$PRU 2014FY results: operating profits +8%, cash generation +5% - good growth. Buy at current P/E of 19.34 the stock is fairly price at max. #hold

4

Flor Crowley 04 Apr 2015, 10:45

$PRU I would agree with CS: Prudential PLC has perfect platform and growth strategy, this drop associated with CEO departure is temporary and is actually a buying opportunity #buy

0 (2)

4

Matthew Cameron 03 Apr 2015, 20:12

Credit Suisse Group AG reaffirmed their outperform rating on shares of Prudential plc (LON:PRU) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday. The firm currently has a GBX 1,900 price target on the stock. #buy $PRU
www.lulegacy.com/2015/04/.../431049/

4

Stephen Dixon 01 Apr 2015, 11:16

$PRU presentation on 2014 results, pp89-92 confirms scale effects in Prudential Plc business. Income growth/costs growth: Life Asia 10%/10%, Life US 18%/10%, Life UK 5%/2%, AM M&G 11%/10%, AM Eastspring 20%/14%.

If we expect US and UK stock markets to grow in the next year this leverage will secure operational profit growth #bullish

4

Adam Taylor 17 Mar 2015, 10:42

$PRU @Barry-Gardiner @Flor-Crowley Prudential PLC may become Apple's story: the man behind company success is not there but the growth impulse allows it to beat competition for several more years. Let's see who will be the new CEO and #hold for now

3

Rob Cawthon 15 Mar 2015, 13:48

$PRU The stock is at all times high, CEO is leaving, Wall Street rule tells exit the stock to avoid uncertainty #bearish

-2 (4)

5

John O'Donoghue 12 Mar 2015, 13:02

ICICI Bank Ltd, India's largest private-sector lender, is in talks to sell 5% (part of its stake) in a life insurance joint venture to Temasek Holdings Pte and Carmignac Gestion for about $300 million, according to a Bloomberg report.

ICICI owns 74 percent of the joint venture, with the remaining 26 percent held by UK insurer Prudential. $PRU

www.reuters.com/article/2...ol=PRU.L

4

Colin Williams 11 Mar 2015, 12:33

$PRU 2014 The strong dollar is playing heavily against Prudential: IFRS operating profit for the group 14% at constant ex. rates but 8% at actual exchange rates.

At constant exchange rates all but UK showed nice growth: Asia +17%, US +17%, UK +6%, M&G +11%.

0 (2)

4

Flor Crowley 10 Mar 2015, 12:16

$PRU @Barry-Gardiner I agree with your line of thinking, but the platform (team, strategy, processes, culture) built by Tidjane Thiam is very strong so growth slowdown will be obvious only in 2-3 years and only then it will be incorporated in the stock price #bullish for 1-2 years and then we should evaluate new CEO's performance

4

Barry Gardiner 10 Mar 2015, 10:31

$PRU Make no mistake. Tidjane Thiam was behind Asia growth and other achievements. When he became Prudential PLC CEO in 2009 Cash remittances to Group from Asia was almost zero, in 2014 it's 27%. He was not afraid for big push in Asia as a man who had wide experience with not only EM but with 3d world countries: 1994-1999 he was top gov official in Côte d'Ivoire. Unless Prudential PLC finds a new CEO of the same caliber and at least EM experience the growth will slow down. #hold

5

John O'Donoghue 09 Mar 2015, 23:13

$PRU Prudential PLC Chief Tidjane Thiam is slated to replace Credit Suisse Group AG's Brady Dougan as Chief Executive, the Financial Times reported, citing people briefed on the matter. www.reuters.com/article/2...ol=PRU.L

4

Matthew Cameron 10 Jan 2015, 09:39

$PRU on a side note: I should admit enjoy reading Prudential PLC investor presentations: structured & clear; the charts have all the numbers, CAGRs and growth rates clearly stated... you can feel McKinsey hand of Tidjane Thiam

+2 (2)